• Welcome,      

Shipping and Returns

How do you ship my orders?

All orders will be delivered using BETTER's appointed courier service partner. BETTER does not provide self collection option.

How much is the delivery charge?

Flat-rate shipping charge of RM8.00 for every single order applied to West Malaysia.
Flat-rate shipping charge of RM22.00 for every single order applied to East Malaysia.

When do you ship my order once payment confirmed?

We'll ship out your order within 2 working days as soon as we received payment. Order processing and shipping are done only on weekdays (not including Malaysia public holidays). Shipping may take additional time during sale periods, peak season and holidays.

How long does delivery take?

West Malaysia - 1-3 business days / East Malaysia - 3-5 business days.
*Exceptions of additional working days during holiday period.

How to track order delivery status?

Please check in "My Account" > "Sales History Listing". You will see a "Track Shipping" button, click on it and you will be link to our appointed courier service website, key in the tracking code, and you shall be able to track the shipment status.

How do I change my shipping details?

You can only change your shipping details before you place your order. Once order has been completed successfully, no changes can be made. For changes of shipping address and details, you may click into "My Account" > "Manage Address" to do the changes.

Can I collect my order directly from BETTER?

At present, all orders of BETTER are only delivered by the designated courier service, and self-pickup is not available

Can I exchange product ordered?

For product exchange, you can only exchange the same product or product with same price.
1) Purchaser is responsible for delivery charges and administration fees which occurred.
2) Exchange must be made with original invoice with the condition that the product is in the same condition as when purchased.

Can I return any product?

If for any reason, you are not satisfied with our products, you may return them within 30 days of the date of invoice for an exchange or refund. The value of refund will be 85% of the product price, as the other 15% is part of the Sharing Rewards paid. Exchange of product is allowed for the same product or product with same price.
Please note that products purchased through sales or other promotional activities are not entitled for return or exchange unless the product is defective. All defective products are returnable with the condition that the product is in the same condition as when purchased. Purchaser is responsible for delivery charges. Exchanges or returns must be made with original invoice attached with the products returned.
(Note: If the purchased products come with an additional gift voucher, members must return the voucher. If the gift voucher has been used, the refunded amount will first deduct the value of the voucher.)

Steps of Return or Exchange
1) Drop us an email at helpline@better.com.my (Kindly provide us the details of product purchased and to be exchange/refund.)
2) Wait for our customer service confirmation through email
3) Send your product with the original invoice to
Better Prestige Sdn. Bhd.
70-3-10, D'Piazza Mall,
Jalan Mahsuri, 11900
Bayan Lepas, Penang, Malaysia

Note :
1) Refund of product will be made to bank account register in the system.
2) Members are not allowed to return the same type of product, if the product has been returned before.

How long does it take for my exchange/return parcel to be processed?

Exchanges and Returns will be processed within 14 business days (not inclusive of weekends and public holidays) from the date we receive your parcel. We'll drop you an email update once your return has been processed!

What are the Refund and Exchange requirements?

Following are non-refundable merchandise,
- Items received more than 30 days.
- Product not sold by BETTER
- Product damaged by buyer.
- Product with missing part.
- Free gift and samples.
- Promotion item.
We recommend that you opt for a shipment method that enables tracking. Note that BETTER will not be responsible for the loss of the returned parcel.